Grab merupakan salah satu platform O2O yang bermarkas di Singapura dan paling sering digunakan di Asia Tenggara, menyediakan layanan kebutuhan sehari-hari bagi para pelanggan termasuk perjalanan, pesan-antar makanan, pengiriman barang – dan pembayaran menggunakan dompet digital. Saat ini Grab menyediakan layanan di Singapura, Indonesia, Filipina, Malaysia, Thailand, Vietnam, Myanmar, dan Kamboja. Grab yakin bahwa setiap masyarakat di Asia Tenggara harus mendapatkan keuntungan dari ekonomi digital, dan perusahaan memberikan akses untuk layanan transportasi yang aman dan terjangkau, layanan pesan antar makanan dan pengiriman barang, serta layanan pembayaran mobile dan finansial.
Grab Internship Program Batch 3, 2022
Be a part of an exciting internship journey with the Grab Internship Program!
Our internship program is designed to provide a real-world experience that enables you to put everything you’ve learned into action and give you an opportunity to join us in driving South East Asia forward together.
The interns in Grab Internship Program will be placed in one of the following business units/departments, such as (but not limited to) GrabFood, GrabMart, GrabKitchen, 2W & Logistics, 4Wheels, GrabAds, GrabKios, GrabRentals, Tech Engineering, etc.
This batch of the internship program will be conducted for 3 months, from 18 October 2022 – 17 January 2023*.
*Before applying, please make sure that you’re available during this internship period.
Get to Know the System, Process, & Project Improvement Project Scope:
You will have to collect feedback, analyze, and provide recommendations toward current regulations, processes, and procedures. The output expectation is to improve the overall process or working system efficiency and effectiveness.
Under this project scope, you will work closely with (but not limited to):
- Process Excellence Team
- Process Tools and Automation Team
- Business Process Improvement Team
- Merchant Operations Team
- Tech Engineering Team
- and many other teams that work closely with operations, processes, and business improvements.
Requirements for System, Process, & Project Improvement Project Scope:
- Minimum GPA of 3.25 and coming from top universities
- College students or fresh graduates with a background in Operational Management, Engineering, Computer Science, or other similar majors.
- College students or fresh graduates from unrelated majors with operations and business analytics experience (from campus or previous internships) are also acceptable.
- Strong sense of problem-solving and analytical skills.
- Able to generate, analyze, and derive insights from data and feedback.
- Experience in operating Microsoft Excel, Google Spreadsheets, and/or other data visualization & analysis tools would be a high plus.
- Excellent English communication both written and verbal.
- Computer literate and technologically savvy.
Pendaftaran dilakukan secara online: